I have a ripple effect of chill bumps going up and down my body from anger, sadness, and frustration I am feeling from the last couple of days recent tragedies. I confess that I have been sitting quietly watching circumstances happen, but have not been active in turning the outcome around. That stops now.
I challenge you to join me. Below is a list we can all do to stop some of these occurences from happening.
- Vote (locally, regionally, nationally)
- Support black own businesses
- Support minority based businesses
- Be a mentor
- Practice gratitude
- Stay positive
- Focus on moving forward
- Reward others for their efforts
- Like any status that is positive or encouraging
- Be kind
- Be present in your family and friends lives
- Be selfless
- Educate yourself and our children
- Do to others as you want done to you
- Smile just because
- Feel then release
- Make change contagious
- Be great
- Start today
Ready? Set? Go!